Tuesday, February 23, 2021

What Makes You Happy Today?

Posted by Susan B James on 3:00:00 AM with 1 comment

 Giving away books always makes me happy so I will lead with that. 

I am in an audiobook promotion where you can request review copies.If you love Sci Fi and Fantasy audiobooks check it out.  https://storyoriginapp.com/bundles/d66acda0-6634-11eb-8ff4-8b42c23a4fd3?bundleLinkId=pPwYQH5

Irish Magic is in this promo and I have already given away four copies.


Yesterday was warm and sunny and I watched Eugene while his Dad and a friend moved all the furniture out of three rooms so the floors refinishing could start today. Eugene and I practised singing. Singing always makes me happy.

Other things that make me happy: 

I got both my COVID vaccinations and no problems. The arm was a bit sore. It usually is when I get a shot. 

Chocolate, good books and auditions. I've been cutting back on the chocolate but I bought myself new books for Valentines Day and I still have two to read. I had two auditions last week and I have an avail on one. That's Casting-Director-Speak for They are very interested.

 And a post about me turned up on the internet last week and it said I was a nice person. The phot they used might put you off though. https://www.looper.com/337141/the-real-butcher-from-american-horror-story-is-unrecognizable-in-real-life/?

What's making you happy? I would love to hear from you.

1 comment :

  1. What a love filled charmed gracious life. I love your time travel romances and the magic, wonder, and intrigue!! Great characters and adventures!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Please do.