Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Irish Magic is FREE March 17-21 Plus St Patrick's Day recipes

Posted by Susan B James on 8:27:00 PM with No comments

 Happy St Patrick's Day. 

My publisher made Irish Magic a freebie on Amazon from St. Patrick's day through Sunday, March 24.

Irish Magic is Free 3-17 - 3-21

Reviews
"A quirky tale of love where and when you least expect it, but exactly when you need it most."  TomeTender Book Blog
 
"A wild cast of amazing characters in an imaginary world the reader will look for around every corner. Ms.James writes with depth and appreciation for Irish folklore that a romantic at heart can appreciate. CoffeeTime Romance
   
"A lovely cross of contemporary with a touch of fantasy. I'd definitely pick up more books like this one from Ms. James."  Trish on Goodreads
If you are in the mood for a little escape. please grab a copy. The Free starts on March 17.
If you read and enjoy it please consider leaving a review. Reviews are better than Irish Cream Brownies for authors.

Bailey's Irish Cream Brownies
are one of my favorite St Patrick's Day traditions.  Here's a link to the printable online recipe.  
https://www.spendwithpennies.com/baileys-brownies/#wprm-recipe-container-121570


This year I will be doing St Patricks Day for one. So I will not be doing corned beef and Cabbage. Instead, I plan to buy corned beef at a deli and make a Reuben sandwich.  
https://www.gretasday.com/quick-painless-reuben-sandwich-recipe/
I also plan to have non-alcoholic Irish coffee with my Soda Bread.
Here's that recipe. 
https://confessionsofanover-workedmom.com/wp-json/mv-create/v1/creations/12/print
And I may reread Irish Magic. It's been a long time since I read it.

When I wrote Irish Magic I mentioned The Quiet Man movie. Only to be told by my critique partners my audience had probably never heard of it. Since I watch it every Saint Patrick's Day I thought I would share the link to it. It's free to watch with Amazon Prime.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/amzn1.dv.gti.b2ba7076-3a7f-7c91-3e49-c60ef19cd7c7?ref_=imdbref_tt_wbr_pvs_piv&tag=imdbtag_tt_wbr_pvs_piv-20
John Ford's gentle comedic tribute to Ireland is a great watch. Here's the original trailer.


Irish Magic is also part of a free audiobook promo through March 20

Wishing you the luck of the Irish and happy reading.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Please do.