Monday, January 4, 2021

Onward in 2021

Posted by Susan B James on 8:06:00 PM with No comments

  Apparently, Los Angeles is Ground Zero right now for COVID, Among other things, all film production shut down. 

Lots of fun things coming up. Books to read. Puzzles to do. Movies to watch. Plenty of good home stuff.  I just listened to a Podcast from Shelf Love with Jennifer Crusie. I don't usually listen to podcasts, but I loved this one. Pure delight. 

https://shelflovepodcast.com/episodes/season-2/episode-75/075-jennifer-crusie-nothing-but-good-times-ahead/

In the last couple of weeks  my favorite 5-star reads were:


The left Handed Booksellers of London 


How to Catch A Queen



and reread Georgette Heyer's The Masqueraders.

Next up for me will be Belle Ami's Blue Coat trilogy beginning with The Rendevous in Paris


Jayne Ann Krentz's All The Colors of the Night


and Elizabeth Acevedo's With The Fire On High


What are you reading? I love recommendations.

I wish each of you a safe, healthy, and creative 2021. I plan to get some writing done, submit some finished work, and possibly self publish some of my children's books as my beloved Guardian Angel Publishing closed up shop - a sideways victim of COVID. 

I also plan to read lots of books.  Right now, that's my comfort zone. What's yours?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Please do.