Monday, December 4, 2017

Dreaming Too Big?

Posted by Susan B James on 1:13:00 PM with No comments
December is full of exciting, wonderful things. I am affirming it will all go well. This weekend I gave my annual Gingerbread parties.
Monday. I have knee arthroscopic knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus.
Tuesday I have work on the series The Middle (episode 913 Mammapaloosa)
Wednesday is a day of rest.
Thursday is a haircut and blood test and PitMad. (a scramble to find an agent for Kate's Hero.)
Friday Maybe This Time comes out in paperback. (Happy Limp) and It's the annual Bunco Christmas Party.
Sunday I have critique group and the LARARWA final meeting of the year.
It feels like a lot to do while my knee is joyfully healing, but I believe it will work. 
Please give me  the name of a good book to read while I heal.
Since I have to leave for surgery in twenty minutes, I will cut this short.
Wishing you a joyful and productive week.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Please do.