Thursday, May 24, 2018

Time and Forever is Free May 24-26

Posted by Susan B James on 12:00:00 AM with No comments
This was an adorable PDF I made in Canva.com with clickable links. The problem is that when I tried to share the PDF to blogger, the links didn't work.
So . . . Here is the link.
 https://www.amazon.com/Time-Forever-Susan-B-James-ebook/dp/B00I3PFF40


May newsflashes.
I'm having a busy month. Writing progresses on Lord Byron's Daughter. I cannot tell you how much fun it is to research sending two people from 1840 to 1940. This book is both a Victorian and a time travel adventure.
I booked two acting jobs. This week I am filming on a TBS Series called The Guest Book. (Hilarious script by Greg Garcia. Directed by  Rebecca Asher.)
I have a wonderful dressing room and six costume changes, but only two lines. I  love it.

Last week I went to a table read for a film called "The Untitled Miranda July Project." and was delighted to find the stars were Gina Rodriguez, Richard Jenkins, Rachel Evan Wood, and Debra Winger. They are all such amazing performers. I get to work with them mid-June.
Small world moment: My son, Christopher Corbin, did 9 episodes of Jane the Virgin with Gina.
My wasband, Barry Corbin's first movie was Urban Cowboy with Debra. She used to sing our baby, James, Polish lullabies.
 I met her again two years ago when Barry started guesting on The Ranch and Chris and Melanie and their Brand new baby Walter watched the filming from Barry's dressing room.

Son, Jim is here May - 23-26 with my darling granddaughter, Ella. We have a busy 4 days planned, culminating in a family visit to Universal for his birthday. I can't wait.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Please do.